My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, June 16, 2008

wae

Somewhat emo-but-not-so-emo-post?

I don't know why, but I don't know how I feel. It's like my feelings are blocked behind this wall that I just can't seem to climb over. It's scary, really. When I felt something, I have to write it down, if not it will seep through that wall and I won't be able to recall how I felt at that moment.

TEN related. If you haven't watched it, then, try to understand.

Is it that slight nervousness when it was the Preview night, or the opening night, when the 'thunders' are blasted aloud or that moment, just waiting for the flash or light to come on. Or that feeling of satisfaction that the show for the afternoon was finally over, but oh wait, there's one more evening show and you start getting nervous again.

Mixed emotions. Is a bad thing. Before yesterday's evening show, we did a emotional warm up. I mean, listening to everybody talk about their experience at TEN. Just really got to me. I mean, I really need to try to open up to my feelings. When I started to speak, I started crying. I don't know why, but I just did. I mean, I can feel the love that my 'other-family' is giving me, but I just don't seem to be able to get all that love into my heart.

Gah, I don't know. I don't know how I feel at all.


At least now I know I feel happy. I've got a solo part in my school concert. Yay. HAPPAEEEE. XD

Came back home at 12.15am yesterday. Right after the last performance at 9pm yesterday, we took lots and lots of photos and went to Italiannes @ The Curve. We had our cast party eating really good pasta and buckets of cold water. Bad for my throat, mind you. SOLO PART.

Sorry.

So yeah, we took lots of photos there and it's all on Facebook. 240 Photos. I went through all of them. Scary la. xD It was nice, though. The atmosphere and the ♥ that was flying everywhere. <3 you guys. ;D

'kay tired. HOMEWORK. LOTS OF IT. REALLY HEAPS AND PILES OF IT.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)