My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

yay!


Tuition. Gosh. I ♥ Trigonometry. =)


- - - - -

Ugh. So full! Just came back from breakfast. Tried out a new Mamak RESTAURANT near my house. Omfg, this mamak shop super nice. Like, seriously man. Clean toilets, high quality food (you know those packets of nasi lemak they have on the tables? It's freaking fresh with sambal, egg, RENDANG CHICKEN and other nice nutritious additions.), and oil free cutleries and tables. I was like, O______O"".

Wanted to give them a super nice thumbs up for having changed my mother's opinion of mamak stalls that has dirty toilets, not-so-tasty food and oily everything. But nah, can't be bothered. Loved the way they had this whole restaurant set up. CCTVs, those big automatic shades kinda things, AWESOME toilets, and good ol' Bollywood music blasting in the background. 5/5.


Thosai (Dosa, traditional South Indian food.) planta. Just nice. ;D

- - - - -



九里香, Nine Miles Fragrance? Not sure what's it called in English. But it's awesome. Been keeping that tree for like, ever? It blooms every year, but this year it just seems like it decided to go overboard and overbloom. Super nice smell man.


- - - - -

A lot of things have been happening to me lately, like yesterday punya rehearsal started at 9.30am - 5.30pm. Had to cancel tuition in the morning. o_o"

But I stayed a lil' longer to help Johann with the rhythm of his tap dance solo with Kim. Wow, tap dance, is just. Nice. Super cool, but I don't think I can ever tap dance. My ankle still swollen a bit. LOL. Maybe I shouldn't have used it when it was very very very swollen. Now the swelling still stuck there. xD

Finished at 6.30pm and went for dinnnner. I met my cousins and aunt there. Amazing, right? I haven't been to that road side restaurant for like, a year? And when I finally did, I met my cousins from my dad's side there eating. Such coincidence. It was good to see them, anyways. Missed them cause I had rehearsals yesterday. xD

When we were eating, there was a dog that was so cuteeee, and tagging along with us. So when we went home, it followed my brother into the car and so we kidnapped it. The owner of the restaurant asked whether it's ours or not, then he kicked it aside realllllly hard and so, we felt pity and let it follow us home. At first my mum was like, "It's a boy, let's take it home," then when we found out it was a girl, and my mum was like, "It's a girl?! I thought you guys checked it was a boy. Girls a lot of problems la, period and all." So we turned all the way back and put it back there.

DID I MENTION IT HAD A COLLAR? T.T


T.T I was playing with it, so cuteee la. I want a dog! MOMMY, I WANT A DOG! *sobs*


It's so cute and smallll. xD
My bro's hand is fugly! LOL.


- - - - -


Date: 8th June 2008
Venue: Star Newspaper. (this doesn't look right.)










The Star had an interview with our director, Christopher Ling. The article is on StarMag today, Sunday, 8th June 2008. Pwease read, page 18 of StarMag, pullout from The Star newspaper.

The photo they used was for the play, Love and Beauty. So yea, MY FACE ISN'T THERE, along with 4 other members. *cry* But yay! My name was on New Straits Times yesterday. xD


Farah Rani and others..



Gotta go bathe and get ready for another rehearsal + Jalan Mati @ Aswara(?) Tonight. =D

Oh, life could be a dream,
If I could take you up in paradise up above,
If you would tell me I'm the only one that you love
Life could be a dream sweetheart.


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)