My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

artyloveu



Lay Yin made allllllllllll of these for me. ;) Plus a few more, but they weren't there when I took this picture. xD

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

If you noticed, I haven't blogged, or even came online for a few days in a row. And I haven't touched my computer for a really long time. I think it misses me. Sometimes, I hear this sobbing sounds coming from my computer. Ah well.

The rehearsals for the past few days have been starting right after school and finishing at about 11.30pm each night and I reach home just before midnight. Then I have to wake up at 5.30am to get ready for school and have to endure 8 hours of school/torture. And it repeats. Not good for health, really. I'm seriously gonna break down already. Headaches are fun, I kid you not. So fun, I just wanna go and eat shit all the time. =)

That aside, I've got to go now. Sorry for my TWO STRANGER VISITORS that, I think, are disappointed cause I don't blog enough. Sorrrrrry. Really tired now, I'm gonna go. =)

Hi everyone. I'm Arthur. Sorry for not blogging, I really am.

Love, arty.


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)