My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, December 26, 2008

arty

Camwhore pic in the car. New hoodie! x)

Can ANYONE tell me what's wrong with this picture? ANYONE? I'm a bit annoyed that everybody's saying things like, "It looks disgusting." and "Please change your dp." on MSN. What the bloody hell is wrong with it? =(

I changed it. Happppppeee? x)

So SPM's over and you're bored to death. What else can you do after 10 whole months of studying, studying, playing computer games, and more studying? You seem to have been exhausted on various ideas and hobbies. You've lost and your sense of "fun-ness" and need many a ways to relax. Fear not!..

..cause I don't know how to overcome this as well. xD


Maybe you can go around town, randomly strolling along shops, camwhoring as you go along, and finally find something you like to do? Or at least ease your mind off things. ;D


You won't be caught dead anywhere near these books, and probably put up a 2 kilometre radius radar, scouting the area for the presence of anything that reminds you of the deadly SPM-sins.

That aside, today's Boxing Day!

Happy Boxing Day!



There. I said it! Happy? Like. x) Nyeh, my mom took my brother and I to walk walk malls today! Well, it isn't exactly the funnest thing to do, considering that I've got a mild fever and a very bad flu. I went to 5 malls today. First, we had breakfast at Midvalley which is connected to Gardens, where my mom saw this beautiful Aldo bag which costs like, a lot. Then we rushed to The Curve since my mom had to interview this guy @ Starbucks. So we walked around The Curve for a while and I went off with my brother to IKEA to look for a table.

We spent around an hour looking for the bloody coffee table, which we didn't find in the end. Annoying. Well, then we went to Fish No Power Centre! (Ikano Power Centre. ;D) Went to Popular and found that Eclipse is seriously out of stock. Just like my cousin said.

I finished reading New Moon last night. And the first chapter of Eclipse. But that's another story.

CHRISTMAS SEASON IS AWESOME. The discounts! The disco lights! The people-crowded malls! ZOMG! I'm aliveeeeeee. x)


arthur. says (21:02):
Oh.

    ςђεяпפ      「本当の大事な事。本当に大切な人。」 says (21:02):
oh.

I just found this interesting. Replying simultaneously is something that happens not very often. But replying simultaneously with the same thing? Priceless.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)