My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

twitch

I like my eyes in this pic. But hate my PJs. xD

Was camwhoring last night. :D

And before I started camwhoring, I was cleaning up my room! After cleaning for about 3 hours plus, I finally mannaged to seperate my piles and piles of stuff into 3 categories; useful, useless and very useless.

Originally, I thought of throwing away all the papers that I had in my room. But when I sorted all of them out, I found that I had certificates, and other useful stuffs chucked in between the useless stuffs. Imagine that if I had thrown away all of these things, what could happen to all the hardwork that I've put in into getting all those precious certificates. xD

And naturally, the useless stuffs, which consists 90% of all of 'em rubbish, was tied up and ready to be sold to the old newspaper man. :D

I'm so proud of my artwork.

And oh my! I slept so well last night! I've never felt so refreshed and unbreathable last night. x)



I had a dream last night. It was scary. I was, uhh, playing with gunpowder and some goo-ey purple stuff in the longkang outside my house, and when I went inside, I'd left my outside gate unlocked and 4 boys came into my house! One was holding a stick and something_that_looks_like_a_tazer_gun, and one more wielding a GIANT parang, holding it near my face. I was very scared lmao. Not to mention that they had really nice hair. :D

Weird. Usually my dreams come true, so hopefully this doesn't. XD

I woke up at 9.30am this morning. Played Spore! Did I tell you that I got Spore last Friday? XD It's so funnnnn. Strangely addictive. Will blog more about this next time. (If I don't forget, which I obviously will unless someone reminds me)

I went to make myself breakfast at 11.30am and sat down and read Twilight. I've been lagging on Twilight so much. Gonna finish it today! :D

My bro called at 12, asking me what coloured shoe I like. Funny, he came back an hour later with a pair of shoes carried by his GF. Hmm. XD



Lovely. :D I've never owned a pair of nice/ bright/ colourful sneakers/ shoes before. Always black, black and more black. Haha, I'm SO HAPPY right now.

My school's prom is later tonight, which I'm not going. Don't ask me why. I'm regretting right now. Instead, I'm going to watch MPYO's East Malaysia Tour '08 @ KLCC at 8.30pm, with Zhuo-Wei and Khye Mun. :)

I haven't heard of the programmes before, looking forward to it though.

BERLIOZ Overture: Roman Carnival (Op.9)
DVORAK Cello Concerto in B minor (Op. 104)
TCHAIKOVSKY Symphony No.2 in C minor (Op. 17) - "Little Russian"

Meh. Gonna finish reading Twilight. Wish me luck. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)