My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

tailors



Ini orang gila Jie Cong dalam kereta ibuku. He's nuts. x) But then again, it's a cute picture LOL.

Nyeh. Today I went to Taylors Hartamas to register myself for Cambridge A Levels (CAL). Then, when I sat down, the guy came and asked me to fill in a form, and I was laughing like hell when I saw the title. "Programme Transfer Form". Ahaha, apparently when my mom paid RM600 last month, it was to register me for South Australian Matriculation programme. Funny, I haven't even started my course and I've already transferred programmes. x)

Naturally, after someone has finished reading a book, they would move on to another book, right? So I picked up The Velvet Rooms this morning and read the first and second page. Small font, less spacing.. And I slept. It was okay-ish but a tad bit 'grown up' for me. But I shall finish it nevertheless, cause I R ARTY! Pfft. x)



I'm still wondering why they called Taylor's, Taylor's. I know it's name after somebody, but it REALLY sounds like a tailor to me. Not gonna say rude things, but I'm just curious. xD

That and there's a PC Fair tomorrow! Like, yeah, @ KLCC! :D I wanna go. I really really wanna go! But I pissed my brother off and I'm not sure if he'll even fetch me there. T.T Anybody else going? I WANNA TAG ALONG. (Maybe, just maybe I could)

- - -


I like my new layout. Do you? XD



That's how it's supposed to look like. I think I'm gonna switch back to 1024 x 768 so that the majority of the people will be able to view my blog. =|

I like it! Like, awesome. But it's just temporary until I can get used to Blogger's new layout and design better layouts. Hopefully better than my previous one. xD

- - -


(15:09) arthur.:
Sent a voice clip


(15:09) .Trishi:
dced ?

(15:09) arthur.:
Disconnected.


(15:10) arthur.:
Haven't sang into a mic before.
SO EXCITING.
x)


(15:10) .Trishi:
THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!


And that was my first time singing through a mic. Yesterday when talking to Trishi on MSN. :D

Happy. <3

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)