My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Christmas.

He REALLY wanted to hit me! xD Cousin, Ken Hon.

He died after that. My poisonous finger killed him. :D

Lil' Bing Bing with his mom and I. :D

Again. I would be much cuter if he wore a Christmas hat, wouldn't it? xD

He's CUTE, RIGHT? XD


Christmas. Is boring. I'm not at a certain church, nor have I went to any church for the past few days. I went to eat breakfast and came back home to find my glasses broken, by my cow maid. She's as cowful as a cow. Moo. xD Therefore, right after we came home, we went out again, to the shop to fix my glasses.

It's so funny, really. I gave them my name to check the records in the computer, only to find another person named, Arthur Cheah. Wondering whether it was me, he double clicked on the name to confirm the identity of this person. Zomg, IT WASN'T ME. There were no other Arthurs there, only Arthur CHEAH. XD

Then he asked for my IC number. 911021-14 Just the front part of my IC, and ZOMG. Another person. I MEAN, LOL. Such coincidences don't happen man. His name was Lawrence something. But aotejhnalthkan! SAME BIRTHDAY! XD

I'm proud to say that, my Christmas of 2008, is a Christmas well spent. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)