My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

eye



I went jogging just now and got tired faster than last week. x) And here's a lil' story of something I witnessed just now.

As I was back at the starting point, I saw this olive bronze-ish Wira. In the driver's seat there was this girl, having her hand massaging her forehead while this guy at the passenger seat had his door open, sitting there, checking an envelope, legs out of the car. Then the girl shouted at him. I didn't hear what she said, but boy, she sure sounded pissed! So the guy stepped out of the car, and the car sped off, making screeching noises and leaving burnt tyre marks on the road. As she made a U-turn, the guy was heading towards me, the entrance. Suddenly, a loud roaring sound echoed through the entire road. The guy entered the car, and the girl looked more pissed than ever.


Mm, yesterday was fun. I loved the Overture by Berlioz, as well as the last movement of Tchaikovsky's Symphony No.2 in C minor Opus 17. Dvorak's Cell Concerto was a bit.. Boring, sad to say, but I absolutely loved the cellist, MPO cellist, Tan Poh Joo. She's awesome. Now, I feel like learning the cello. x)

I'm 85% finished with Twilight. And did nothing but reading stuffs all day long. Not just Twilight, but other stuffs too. Practised piano among other things. Now, I'm gonna go take a shower and watch anime. Then it's dinner time! See? I've even got a scheduale to follow during the holidays. xD

I'm going to Taylors to pay for my course on Friday. I'll be doing A Levels and will be spending a year and a half at Taylors Hartamas. I know the Kay Hwa and Boon Sia would be there, but I'm not sure about the rest. Nana's doing SAM there. :D Bleh, k. Shower time.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)