My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new

So! Today's the last day of 2008.

How am I gonna spend my last day of 2008? I'll be watching Saw IV that my brother left on his table when he came back with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's twin sister and her male friend AND left me at home rotting while they go to The Curve for a New Year's countdown. Yeap, pretty much it. Have dinner, and watch Saw IV. And MSN the whole night. ;D

I did plenty of things this year. Much more than what I did last year. I'm gonna list 13 things that I think it's significant just for 2008. (:

Andddd, I'm not gonna do this chronically. ;D


2008

I made the craziest bunch of friends in history. The things we did.

I went on so many outings with friends, it'll suffice for the time wasted studying.

I had the last meal with my Librarians. I'll miss them. (:

My last choir performance. And a lot of pictures to go with it.

Took 254 pictures with people that'll be in memories until I'm 40. Maybe.

Studied so much for the first time until I camwhored.

Had my first duet performance practice, though she never turned up for the performance.

My first rehearsal with the craziest bunch of people. ;D
As well as my first performance with them. And my first, of course.

I watched my first play ever in my life. x)

Had fun with Chemistry! Madam Haslina LOL. :D

Went for my first space expedition exhibition. x)

My first cross country race/walk thingy! x)

My ankle's first sprain! XD


Sigh. That's pretty much it. But I did a lot more than that. (: The others are more or less forgotten or kept as a secret, things that I don't want other people to know. x)


It's been a long way since 2008 started, and 2009's just a few hours away.

SO! Have you guys written a nice set of year 2009 resolutions yet? I did! And I may update it as the year progresses. ;D


2009 Resolution

- College -

1) Have fun in college. :D
2) Make lotsa new friends and don't be shy around new people! x)

- Arts -

3) Audition for a musical. ♪
4) Get a lead role in a famous play! :D
5) Play a piano concerto with any orchestra. ♥

- Self -

6) Improve on my relation skills. Communication! x)
7) Be less proud and more humble. :)
8) Eat less, and diet more! Losing weight is essential la. :3
9) I wanna be more active using Photoshop. I'm rusting. =(
10) Be less mean to people. x)
11) Be riddened of bad memories with *cough*!


Nyeh, that's all I have for 2009! x)

And an IQ quiz Layin asked me to do.

Online IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Online IQ Test

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)