My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, December 05, 2008

drove



I wrote this post yesterday, couldn't finish it. :D Not planning to. xD

ANYWAYS. I drove today! XDDDD It was like, okay, 3 hours of effing boring ceramah. Then then then then. Break for an hour and it was practical stuff. Like, checking for engine oil, lubrication and crap, changing tyres was fun though. :D THEN! It was time to driveeeee.

1) Step on clutch all the way.
2) Turn ignition to start engine.
3) Slowly let go of clutch and the car will start moving.
4) Then follow the road and turnnnnn.

ZOMG. So fun. xD And exciting, of course. Not to mention that the I was driving with my instructor beside me. So yeah, first time behind the wheel. Aushome. :)

That's all la for today. Please enjoy yesterday's half post. Which I think is crap. The way I blog is now officially boring. Has it always been like this? I don't know.

- - 5th December 2008 - -

I made two achievements today.

1) I didn't come on MSN even though my computer was on for 12 hours straight.
2) I jogged for an hour for approximately 3km consisting two sets of sprints, a lot of walking and jogging. xD
3) I started jogging on Wednesday. Managed only one round. Yesterday, 2 rounds. Today? THREE ROUNDS. BUAHAHAHA. x)

I'm happy. :)


It's been a while since I last blogged. SORRY BLOG. I MISS YOU TOO. *hugs*

So yeah, that's it. THAT'S IT! The end of my high school life. It's been pretty fun, I guess..
..Fun? Pfft. I have no idea what I just said.

Let's go back to when I was in Form 1. Hmm, I think I should start from the end of UPSR. Eh, no. A month before UPSR. I sat for the WMS entrance exam, the school that I'm in now. Grateful that my mom actually forced me to take the exam. :D

So, after UPSR, comes the holidays, right? I was kinda worried, knowing that some of my friends had already gotten the acceptance letter to the school and I haven't yet. Waited, and waited, and waited until it finally came. The letter - brown, rectangular and packed - with news that I've been accepted into the school. Went and bought the books and the school uniform from the old bookshop. My uniform? I bought an XL size. Mom said I'll grow into them. Well, I didn't exactly grow into 'em. I grew smaller. LOL. I met Nick Foong there. His mom asked him to take off his shirt and try there and all. Yeah. XD

First day of Form 1.

3 bad things that happened to me:
1) I was lateeeeeeeeee.
2) I almost barfed in the car on the way to school.
3) I queued up at the wrong class - got into the wrong class.
4) Sat with Kuang Ern

That was pretty much it. Met my good friend Peter Chan in Form 1. And that's it. LOL. I was REALLLY anti-social in Form 1. And mean, of course. I was super mean last time. Standard 6 bad influence. Not proud of it. Kena black listed in standard 6. Happy? YEAH. LOL. I can't remember anything at all that happened to me in Form 1.

Form 2? Better. I was the class monitor in Form 2.

- - end - -

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)