My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

stuffs

New stuffs! Notice my Xmas banner?! SEE? Christmas! Buahahaha. I drew the hat. And the snow. :3 I likeyyyy.

And also, I've got a new logo! You'll see them in the pictures below. :3

- -

Mm, yesterday was fun, really. I was making boxes for Pikky and Belinda. Boxes. x) Not boxers, cause I'm sure they wouldn't want to wear men's underwear nor can I sew them. xD


Arty's Box box!™

Pikky's. Exterior.

Pikky's. Both outside and inside.

Pikky's. Inside.

Belinda's. Outside. Inside sama dgn Pikky's.

Materials (Paper) from WMS Scrap Book! :D



I went to watch Oh My God yesterday, with Alanna, Pikky, Even, and Greg. It wassssss very religous and weird, but very exciting and funny. Farah, of course, VERY funny. Farah and her tudung. XD

Other than that, I did nothing else. Well, I did talk to Greg for a full half an hour about absolutely nothing at all. I mean, it's so unimportant that I can't remember what we talked about LOL. Oh, but I do know he has a blog, which.. I haven't found yet. xD

Anyways, here are pictures of people whom I've never met in ages, namely Juria and Farah. :D Belinda kan kawan baru I, kan? Oral sex. LOL.

Farah and I. ZOMG. Her character was awesome. :3

Belinahhhh.

Juria! She likes poking my belly. =(

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)