My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

coincidental

Fronttt. My hair's naturally dark brown. I didn't dye it. I swear!

I've accomplished quite a lot of things in a day.

1) I've got a hair cut! :D
2) Ee Wen lent me Wee Teck's Eclipse and Breaking Down. x)

I've finished reading the second book of the Twilight series, New Moon, before Christmas. So, I was waiting to get my hands on Eclipse for quite a while now. And and, I've finished half of Eclipse already. Happy lil' biggy me. xD

Side view! xD Ignore the pose. =D

My hair.. Looks weird. But it sure felt better. Not heavy anymore. So light-headed. (Lol. xD) My hairdresser didn't cut my hair, he just made it thinner. It's the same length. x) I likeyy.

- - -

And so, I went for Kim's Christmas party cum T4YP Wrap Party 2008 last night @ Kim's place. My parents and brother dropped me at Kim's house after wandering around SS3 for a bloody half an hour, despite my brother's futile efforts accessing Google Earth on his phone. We managed to find her house and they left me for a dinner at my dad's.

I was planning to stay until the rest of the T4YPers came so we can take pictures and end the first T4YP season with lotsa great memories and pictures. But yeah. =|

I only managed to take like, 14 pictures in total? Yeah. The rest are on Facebook. Not like anybody will want to see them anyways.

The early birds! (:

I was also at One Utama yesterday, with Shaun Pickering's cousins, aunt and mom. But yeah, he wasn't there. Family friends. We ate at BBQ Plaza! 'Twas my first time eating there and zomg, yummy food. X)

Oh, on the way up to the parking lot, my brother's tyre burst. So, naturally, after acquiring great skills and knowledge from the 6 hour amali lecture, I could actually help my brother change the tyre with the spare. Amazing, and exuberant. I'd never thought I would be changing any tyres anytime soon, but yeah. :D

And, 5 minutes after I've stepped into the mall, someone called me by my first name. (Well, everyone does, but I wasn't expecting anybody I know there.) Zomg! This girl comes up to me, and said, "Hi Arthur! Omg, you've slimmed down so much!" I was scanning her face, she seemed familiar, she sure sounded but who's she? Ah! "Veron!" I exclaimed.

A friend, whom I never thought I would meet after 3 years. Totally coincidental. Amazing. XD

Veron and I. x) Notice my thick hair before I cut it. xD

So that was pretty much my day. Just nothing out of the ordinary, just yeah. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)