My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, December 22, 2008

crap



I'm in a dilemma.

A dilemma - (Greek δί-λημμα "double proposition") is a problem offering at least two solutions or possibilities, of which none are practically acceptable; one in this position has been traditionally described as being impaled on the horns of a dilemma, neither horn being comfortable.

Source: Dilemma on Wikipedia

I can't decide on things right now. Whether I should prioritize making Christmas boxes, practice the piano or even doing anything productive at all. I was awake till 3.00am this morning, doing something unproductive - reading stories on my unglam monitor screen.

I hate the holidays. I always think too much and end up emoing. Like what I'm doing now. I should've went for camps. Anything that would, and could satisfy my need for companionship now would be awesome. I'm stuck at home, I eat, sleep, constipate, start working on a few Christmas gift boxes for certain people but stop an hour later, falling into a deep, uncomfortable sleep for the next 3 hours, doing totally nothing at all, alone and miserable.

Sad, ain't it? I absolutely hate the holidays. And the f♥cking internet is just pissing me off. College is starting in the next two weeks, and I don't know what to expect, what to wear or even how to react to people around me.

So what happens when college starts? Do I just study for the next one and a half year? No more extracurricular activities, just come home from college and eat, sleep, constipate. I don't know la, right now, I don't know what I should do. Practice my piano until I become a teacher? Hmm. Don't know. Or maybe I should just memorise a monologue and prepare myself for auditions next year. Don't know. Or maybe I should just die and not do anything and be a bum for the rest of my life. But that won't be happening, ain't it?

Whatever.



uncheerioseets, arty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. arthur its dorothy here. your godsister. hehe. anyways.. you have not sent me details bout t4yp. and thank you for the lovely box, its beautiful. here's my email. dorothy_sweetparadise91@hotmail.com. hope u can add me on msn or something like tht. nice ramblings on ur blog, i like it! =p tata!

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)