My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

animate

Picture removed. The obscene one. AGAIN. :O

edit* I'm not naked, just shirtless WTH ESTHER & SARAH. =_=" And I'm not wearing eyeliner! :O *edit end*
Thy Soul

Your soul rots in the depths of human emotions.
Suffocating, drowning in the sea of sorrow,
Hallucinating, adrift in the dreams of happiness.

Your soul longs to be set free.
Free from all the suffering and illusions that,
No man is able to escape from.

Your soul is just as frail as many others.
Fragile, and possessing no value in man's eyes,
Just like a glass, shattering into shards of light.

Unwanted, and forgotten.


- -

I swear it's not an emo poem. I just wanted to give poetry a try. :D


I like this picture.

Like, a lot. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)