My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

break

Five minute doodles~
*this picture has got nothing to do with relationships*


We.. became friends again. I'm no longer in that relationship. It just felt weird to me. So.. I just decided to be friends. That's all. I'm not taking any questions atm. I *might* tell you if you ask me on MSN, but yeah. :)

- -


Today was fun. The Editorial Board has started taking pictures of Clubs and Societies for the yearbook since last week. Many clubs decided to go with certain dress codes and what not, and I've even seen a club with just 4 members.. That's scarily awesome. I can't imagine just how their club meeting would be like, well, it'd be quite fun and all la, but HAHA. XD

But all the clubs like one big family. Cause there are a few people who would be in almost all the pictures cause they've got so much free time for so many activities. *coughmecough* xD

*cricket*

I've lost my blogging mojo. I can't blog anymore. Like, seriously having blogger's block. *sekat*

SEE. There it goes again. Sighhh. I think I shall name this blogger's block as The Eraser. Why? Just cause it erases the blogging sense of a blogger and become innately plain. It's just like how an eraser works. *erases* And poof! Your paper's all white again. :O

But I guess that's also due to my emoness atm cause of the recent boom boom. It's so complicated.

I don't get how relationships work.

It feels like I'm extremely desperate or something like that. I've given a lot of things. And there's this sense of regret that comes with it. From actually having done those things, it's just a tad bit painful to the heart. Yet, I yearn for mow.

Ish, I know I'm crapping now. Oh well. :O


A panda decided to crash on my temporary photo_taking_place. Mm. Ish, after all that setting up. Bad panda! :( The LOVE and ♥ got kicked by it. It ransacked the place and now I can't find the boxes and the words. T.T

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)