My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

logo

Pretty. :D
*click to enlarge PLEASE* :)

As you all boleh nampak, I've recreated my logo. Having lost my logo's PSD file a few months ago, I've decided to redesign it, with an extra twist. The colour's so pretty, but I can't bring myself to like it. It just feels wrong. :O

Should I change the colour back to white? I think it should look better if it's white. Do tell me what you think about it. :)

..and I shall be sleeping now. Tired. =D

Oh. I had a very sore day. Couldn't walk up or down the stairs without falling haha. And my mom decided to massage my bruised knees. That hurt a lot. Like, A LOT. :'(

cheerioseets, arty.

*update*
Logo colour comparisons. The coloured has the texture. Actually, all of them has the texture, it's just in black and white it's not really visible haha.

Click to enlarge please. :D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)