My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mom

Happy Mom's Day



A flower. For someone who's beauty and love incomparable to the beauty of this flower, I ♥ you. :)


Happy Mom's Day. It just fits.

I like how the words it just fits sounds when I say it. It's awfully nice sounding. :)

Well, "Happy Mother's Day" just sounds really old, so I figured that "Happy Mom's Day" would be more suitable since I'm sure all moms would love to be younger just by a bit, right? xD

Anyways, I had a really eventful weekend. So many things happened. Fast and seriously furious. Just like how a tornado strikes a town almost unexpectedly..

But that can never happen because tornadoes are so freaking predictable haha. XD

Let's see. I'm gonna do this periodically.

- -

Friday.

I went on a date with my brother.

..

With his girlfriend and her twin sister. They're so kewt when they're together. x) Like, *squeeeeeeze* cute. Heh.

A lot of things happened on Friday as well.

I :

1) saw kids doing muay thai beating the living daylights out of terrorists.
(BLASPHEMY I TELL YOU)

2) saw a lorry that had its tyres flying straight at my car.
(But didn't hit me. Woot.)

3) got caught in a pre-Wesak day jam after leaving OU at 8.30pm and accidently stumbled upon the flower cars. Whatever you call me.
(And I reached home at 11pm on Friday because of that. *geram*)

- -

Saturday.

Had piano in the morning. And left straight away for Wesley to pick up Johann from there.. Just cause I didn't know where the LRT station nearest to 1U was. xD

Jo's leaving for the US tomorrow. May 11th. Heh. Just about two weeks before his barfday. Sho sad. )':

My friend for about 6 years? Around there. The naughty monitor that got fired because he threw a paper ball at our old, partially-deaf PE teacher. Or the ad-libbing third_most_important person in the school play who got suspended just because he ad-libbed.

The multi-talented smart ass. I'm so gonna miss you. But heh, it's just physical separation. Facebook connects. HAHA. :D

So anyways, we found a parking in OU with my awesome parking-hunting skills. :D

I'm bored. And. Tired. So just gonna caption these pictures and do my stupid assignment.

Hail Hitler! HAHA. xD

ドキドキ。

And after OU, we went to a cybercafe! Homg. I haven't been to a cybercafe since.. Then. A long time ago. A reallllllllllllllllly long time ago. But it was fun. Imagine that Pikky and Nana was more experienced than Jo and I am. It's scary. But kinda cool at the same time.

We played L4D and that was enjoyable too. :D :D

So so, I rushed back home after that, cause I promised my dad that I'll come back home early to accompany him to the Wesak procession. Heh. It was all good. :)

People!

- -

Something happened today. Not gonna talk about it until I'm feeling better first, but I really need to finish my Physics. So toodles. :)

Have you guys been to Mon Cheriex yet? I'm just promoting it here cause Nana asked me to. So yeah. PLEASE VISIT. :D


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)