My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

end



..And that marks the end of a week full of good things and bad things that happened oh-so fast. :)

Just came back from the T4YP-08-09 party. It was awesome. But I'm tired from what I've done the whole day. Plus what happened on Tuesday really made me think about my life.

And also, that I found out a lot of people reads my blog. So. HI PEOPLE. :D

Anyways, tired. So, tadaa! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: Thanks for asking about the old man, he's doing fine now. Stable, for now, at least. :O
PP/S: Thanks also for doing my poll. Appreciated haha. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi there! Haven't heard from you for a while now. How are you doing?

Arthur Chia said...

Haha, hey Aidy. :)
I'm fine, really. Everything's fine. Lotsa ups and downs, but mostly ups. :D
You you?

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)