My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

feet

Mom. :)

I think I need to shave. My mustache is seriously getting thicker by the week. Mm. :O

I don't like it. HAHA, I seriously don't. xD

I took the pic when we were at the Nirvana Memorial Park in Semenyih today. My granddad's 100th day since his passing. Or something like that. I'm not really sure about it myself. It's confusing, this Chinese custom.

Took lotsa pictures, like:

Fluffy. :3

I'm bored. And seriously lifeless heh. I downloaded so many movies recently. Can't stop watching them. And my Sem exams are in less than 3 weeks time. ):

I've yet to pick up my book and start revising. Nor have I have the initiative to begin. It's annoying. T.T

Kaki Blue rehearsals start tomorrow night. Can't wait for that too. Exams and Kaki Blue. Hah.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)