My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

touch

I was bored during LAN LOL. xD

Mm, I just noticed that I totally left out my logos in so many pics. The reason? I lost my PSD file for my logo. Simple, boring stuffs. You know, the one with the heart shape and the leaves? xD

FINE. Insignificant logos of the world. :O

I ish a bit emo la. So I'm treating this blog post as a therapeutic method of relaxing. I feel so carefree every time I blog. Well, maybe today, probably. :D

Anyways, most of you probably know that my recent hubungan dengan seseorang is really drawing so much attention. I wonder if I should just put it back to nothing so people will stop asking HAHA. Just a hint, no one really knows who it is. So far I've only told two people. So good luck finding out. :) (No, I don't mean it, I don't want you people to find out)

Rawr. I'm tired. And lazy to study for my Chem exam on Friday. The semester exams are coming and I'm so dead for Further Maths. Study, I must. But heh. Lazy. XD

Here's something:

He looked into my eyes as I rest my head against his hands. He subconsciously licks his lips. The more I look at him, the more I think his lil' nose looks so darn cute.

We were in his car, parked at the side of the road. We went for a walk in the park, but certain dark, hairy, blood-sucking insects decided to interfere with my very first date in my life with the guy that I gave my whole afternoon for by sucking love-driven blood. So we just decided to go back to the car, blasting the air con like there's no tomorrow.

And there we were, staring into each others eyes. I could stay there the whole day, looking at him. But I'm not sure how'd he feel about that. I wonder about it sometimes. How is he so interested in me and stuff. Just when I was thinking about that, he moved in closer and our lips locked. My first kiss! Oh crap. But it sure felt good.

"My first kiss!" I said softly, after his lips left mine.

"Do you like it?" He asked in that sweet mellow voice that I adore.

I nodded.


My first attempt. Of a love story. Mm. Or maybe. It's *censored* to me.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)