My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

story



Rawr. I'm bored. At college doing nothing. The world needs more Luzhens. She's beside me right now. ->

But I don't have a pic of her.

Darn.

<- And here's Lea beside me on my left. <-- And both Lea and Luzhen have a L in their names. -->

"Oh my Godz," Luzhen said. She just chuckled. More. And more. "Okay, I'm gonna shut up," and she turned towards her computer.

She saw what I just wrote, and placed her arms on her hips. Mm, how interesting. *nods nods*

Real life human GIRL. Mm. And more laughs coming from my right as I type this.

- -
Heh. I have my first period in about 20 minutes and I'm just so darned to go for it. It's annoying. And pissing off. Moral education. What the hell are we learning this for? Isn't 11 years of Moral Education good enough to "inculcate" the freaking good Moral Values into the well-manered students of Malaysia?

'tis annoying. Why do we have to learn this? Malaysian Studies was bad enough since I freaking hate Sejarah so freaking much. Sigh. Bullshit. I'm cursing while talking about having good Moral Values. I r awesome. >.>;;

Oh well. I'd do anything for a good grade so there wasn't much point in typing that out. :)

- -

Oh. The story yesterday. HAHA.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)