My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

bahhhhambug.

Say hello to Sir Brownie The Second. :)

Pardon my for the name, but yeah, my mom decided to name it after Brownie.

Poor Brownie, he got replaced. :O

BUT HOMG. The new Brownie's much more cuter! :D Like, seriously cute, cute. He's only 3 months old, and brought up in my dad's warehouse/ store. So, my dad just brought him home today. :)

My mom gave him a bath and he's all clean. And cute. :D Can't wait to see how he grows up haha.

Anyways, I'm tired. Gonna try to study now. Hopefully I'll actually be able to study something. And here're Mak Cik Jessica punya pictures. :)

Take one: Smile without teeth.

Take two: Smile with teeth. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)