My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, May 04, 2009

shleep

Ju's sexy dress HAHA. But too bad you can't see it here. :)

I was at the Boh Cameronian Awards Ceremony yesterday. Saw lotsa people, the performances were great, the emcees funny and some presenters absolutely hilarious. Oh. Alfred wore a skirt and tied his hair with two ponytails. Pure win. :)

Anyways. Two more pics. One of the stage. And the other a not-so-groupish group pictures. :D

The emcees and the stage. They were so funny haha. :D

Ivan, Ju, Arthur, Az'farr and Sharon. Hey, where am I? :O

Mm. Gonna go sleep now. I slept. At 3 yesterday. I think.

I'm happy. That all of you peopol for reading my blog. Cause it just makes me happy that people actually read my blog. :D

And and and, nobody voted, "boring like craapppp." for my blog. So cheeeeers! :)


cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

starblitz said...

aiyerrr.... why am I not featured in any of the photos Artsies??

XP

Arthur Chia said...

CAUSE THEY ALL BLUR. :O

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)