My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, October 16, 2009

blog

Don't ask me why, but I think it's a nice picture. xD

I've been doing some thinking la, recently. Something happened to me recently and clogged up my mind. For the past few days, it was as if my body and mind were separated and my body was just functioning. Like, you know, doing normal daily stuff, studying, using Facebook and not thinking about it.

The normal subconscious things you do, you know?

But anyways, I've been going back to college since Monday to study for my AS exams that's going on right now. My class officially ended last Friday, the 9th, which was also Alanna's birthday. We got her a Topshop dress. It was freaking expensive. HAHA. :D

To Alanna: I'm glad you like it, dear. :)

Alanna's also my backup prom date. Y'know, just in case her boyfriend, JULIUS CHANG WEIXIANG doesn't want to go to prom with her and if I can't find a prom date in time. But I doubt I will find one either. I'd rather go with my good friend haha. =D

So yeah, I've been going to college for 5 days in a row now, including today. Monday, Ga Eun was temaning me and all haha. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I had Shin and her friends, who were all nice but very distracting. =P

I only managed to do like, 4 questions on Wednesday. I had TEN HOURS to study, but I only managed to do FOUR questions. HAHA. Amazing, right? But thank God I was with them, cause I learnt a few things like, m = tan theta, which came out for question 10 for the Maths paper on Thursday. ♥

..and today was worse. This time I made plans with Wai Cheong, Yi Wenn and Sharida to study. I thought today would've been a school day, despite Deepavali being tomorrow and all. I thought Wai Cheong was joking when he said he didn't have class today and would be joining us to 'study'. But yeah, he came cause he wanted to take Glee episode 7 from me. :P

Everything was still going well, until Yi Wenn came.

..and we couldn't study at all.

Betch. HAHA. I hope you read this, Yi Wenn! I'm already downloading the movies you want. :P

Anyways, I'm gonna take my bath and try to sleep. :)

G'nite, blog. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)