My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

jackson

Marcia took this. I like. ♥

I just came back from watching This Is It at Tropicana City Mall (again). I think Michael Jackson is truly a very talented and nice person. Or at least that was how he was portrayed as and so that's how I'll believe so.

After watching the movie, I'm now an official Michael Jackson fan. It's not that I wasn't before, but basically I just renewed my fanism. :P

Now I can't decide between taking dance lessons or going to the gym. My mom said I can't have both. I memang can't have both cause I don't even have time to squeeze in my piano lessons. Haha. :P

Maybe I shall take dance lessons cause I'm practically free during my weekends. I can't choose to go to the gym because I can't go everyday. )':

So yeah.

Oh shizzle. *nerds Chem p2*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)