My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

forgive

Disgustingly hurt.

I went out with my family this morning. Breakfast was all happy and all, then we decided to go to The Curve to buy Brownie a new collar. He bit his old one. Don't ask me why and how he did it. ._.

So yeah, we passed by the music instrument shop opposite the pet store in Ikano Power Centre and my dad was talking to the owner of this super huge music instrument shop while waiting for my mom to come out of the toilet. Then it all started.

You know how parents like to show off their kids in some ways? It's not exactly showing off, but you know, just being proud of them for having specific skills like having a Grade 8 piano certificate and playing the drums for 4 years or stuff like that. So yeah, mom wanted me to the piano, I panicked, can't play, she was mad.

..and that spoilt my mood. Cause she was going on and on about being irritated cause I couldn't play anything, but meh. I'm good. I'm going to Yoshnee's open house later, so I better put on some smiles. ^^

Rawr. I haven't been practising my piano for a while, cause of my AS exams. So I kinda forgot all the songs I know? Yeah. =(

I'm sorry, mommy. =(

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Mommy has a short span of memory, so don't put that in your heart. :D
**have a good week**

Arthur Chia said...

Dear Anonymous,

I won't. ^^

Thanks haha. You have a great week too! :)

cheers,
Arty. :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)