My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

tiresome


It's been a while since I fell sick. Stomach Menstrual cramps. It hurts so bad.

I went to bed at 10.30PM last night. I was feeling fine and a bit emo, but that was just mentally ill. I woke up at 2AM, a strong pain/ gut feeling. I couldn't go back to sleep. Then it went away. 4AM it came back again. 6AM. :O

I was in so much pain before the exam, but I guess I'm alright now. Slept a bit before the paper cause I was really really tired. Oh well. I was wearing 4 layers of clothes and that didn't help one bit. Amazing. =D

..and I'm terribly tired now HAHA.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)