My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

noodles

Life's brief candle. :)

I just realized what that actually means. Thanks for the poem, dear education system. It's good, it's all good.
"I fell asleep at 3.30pm. I woke up half an hour ago, checked my phone, "7.03PM". I thought I was late for school. =("
Truly, I think it's the stress. I seriously think so. My AS Final exams are coming. It starts with Mathematics 12 on the 15th of October. Then on the 21st of October...

My birthday! Critical Thinking Paper 1.

If you would read this post dated 23rd October 2008, it would prolly tell you how I spent my birthday last year. It would've been way better than the way I would spend it this year. But it's only this year that I'm celebrating my birthday amidst my exams. Joy. ♥

Char being messy. ♥

I'm not sure how I feel right now. I'm exhausted from HELPMUNC which was over the weekend. Exhaustion is far from an emotion but it hinders the thought process in ways that one can actually imagine. Feelings of joy gets mixed up with feelings of sorrow and love.

Yes. I fell in love. Again. This time, I fell in love with MUN. It's probably the weirdest thing to love, but omg. :D

Nah, I kid. I'm not exactly in a position to love things right now. As much as I want to love somebody, my heart is just incapable of expressing such feelings for someone. Most of the time it's just strong infatuation which I wish that it never existed.

Being infatuated by someone isn't the best thing to happen right before your exams. I hope it'll phase out so I can continue studying for my exams. Sides, I hate discussing my love life on my blog. I rarely ever tell people the situation that I'm in. So, yeah. :)

I'm gonna go finish my Further Maths homework.

Toodles. ♥

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)