My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, October 05, 2009

reply

I started camwhoring again! XDD

While I'm in the mood and very irked about something, here's why I hate dealing with people.

I hate it when people don't reply. Be it a SMS, a Facebook wall post or a MSN message. I find it very plucking rude to not reply them. Even if you're out of credit, then just reply on Facebook la, or MSN. That's the only excuse that one can actually come up with, cause Facebook and MSN is like, so common.

I would love to know why people don't reply SMSes or MSN. Is it simply because they're busy? Well, meh. I guess I'm like that too. Since I leave my computer on the entire day even when I'm sleeping. But I still reply in the end, and apologize to them for not replying. Some people don't even reply in the end! They can go die. =(

I'm not really good at talking to people. So I rely heavily on digital means of communication. It's not that I don't want to try, I'm just scared of being judged by first look, which happens quite often. Even if they say they don't judge people, it's already being processed in your head as soon as you meet someone new.

Well, that's what I think. I don't know how much of that is true, or whether it's just me being super super super super paranoid about being judged. Mind you, I was fat last time. I'm just saying that it's really important to me that people reply their SMSes, IM messages and even Facebook messages. Cause it's me, and I'm just like that. :O

- End rant -

Moving on. I'm sleepy. So I'm gonna sleep early tonight. :)

13. While playing RO.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)