My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

content

I found this in my garden just now.
So pretty. ♥

It's a butterfly. It just hatched from its cocoon yesterday and it stayed there till now. I don't have a macro lens, so yeah, this was the nearest I could go.

Furry butterfly. :D
I lied. :)

- - -

There're so many beautiful things in life. Why have thoughts of suicide and nothingness? Pick up a new hobby. Read a book. Learn something you've always wanted to learn. Exam stress? Screw that. Just do your best and you'll be contented. Hate Maths? Well, better start loving it cause everything is all about Maths. :)

I should seriously stop complaining. There's no point in complaining heh. I should be happy and contented for what I have, or what I may receive in the future, right? Heh.

Having said that, I think I'm okay-looking and slightly above average. I'm God's creation after all. No moar complaining for a while nao. :)

- - -

Brownie. Oh how much he's grown.
*check out my reflection in his eyes LOL*

Anyways, I'm off to study. Toodles~

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)