My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, October 23, 2009

miss

Trying the zoom effect. Phail.

Rawr. I watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs today at Tropicana City Mall.

I'm starting to like that place. All the people working there are so good-looking HAHA. Like, the people working at the restaurants, like, waiters, then the cashiers at the clothes shop. I'm not a perv or anything, I'm just starting to think everyone is good looking.

http://operationbeautiful.com/
- Do a good deed. I'm gonna start posting. -


When we went to buy the tickets for the movie, the cashier asked whether we wanted adult tickets or student tickets. My brother and his girlfriend started bringing out their wallets and taking out their student ID's.

"Oh sheet."

I took my brother's car keys and ran from the cinema's end to the other end cause that's where my brother parked. The worst part was that I wasn't wearing socks with my shoes cause I rushed out in the morning and left my socks on the table at home. Sigh. I have a blister now. Bloody hell. LOL.

- - -
I'm gonna miss you guys HAHA.

- - -

I'm pissed. Terribly pissed. For the wrong reasons though.

I'm pissed that I broke up with you.

I'm pissed because I hurt you for no reason.

I'm pissed because I used you and you don't deserve what I did to you.

I'm pissed because you bought me a gift weeks before my birthday and my birthday was after we broke up.

I'm pissed because you spent RM39.99 on the gift and forgot to peel off the price tag.

I'm pissed because you spent that money on me even after I told you I didn't want you spend a single sen on me.

I'm pissed because I can't concentrate on my studies right now.

I'm pissed because I haven't addressed after breaking up with you.

I'm pissed because it turned out so complex.

I'm pissed because I'm such a jerk.

I'm pissed because it hurts talking to you more.

I'm pissed because I don't feel like talking to you anymore because it hurts more talking to you.

I'm pissed because I don't want you to talk to me anymore.

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better, both from the blister and the "pissing" session...sorry to hear that you encountered such a complex situation like yours. However, its not the end, so don't feel all bad about it, life goes on and you will need to move on, so live with it and take things that happened to you with a pinch of salt! After all, who knows...perhaps you may meet another better person in your life...ahem, like me, your admirer here :D...joking, anyway, hope you recover from this, and well, time to move on as they say...

Arthur Chia said...

Dear Anonymous,

.. :O

cheers,
Arty. :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)