My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

shine

Brownie bit me just now. )':

2 hours and 30 minutes left. XD

I'm already feeling happy, even though tomorrow's like, Thinking Skills Paper 1 haha.

Received quite a bit of wishes already, so. Thanks. :)

I really appreciate the wishes this year, cause I haven't been a very good friend, brother, son and lover. I really don't deserve the wishes, but thanks, for wishing me. :)

Makes me happy. Gives me hope. There is hope.

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it your big day...? as in your Birthday...? Im guessing...hehehe, anyway, may u have a happy one, and may all ur wishes cum true!

Arthur Chia said...

Dear Anonymous,

Yes it is! Haha!
Thanks for the wishes, I really appreciate it! =)

cheers,
Arty. :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)