My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

emoagain


I want to be sexy. I want to be hot. I'm not sure what good it will do for me, but at least it'll get me the attention. My personality won't get me far. No one likes the type of person I am. I'm mean, I disregard feelings and I'm not a very good friend to be with.

Sometimes I even wonder why I'm here. I don't bring change to other people. I don't bring hope into people's life. I serve no purpose but to linger, leech onto other people's well-being and make it my own.

People suffer, I laugh.

People cheer, I jest.

People die, I live.

I just wished I would know what to do sometimes. My exams are coming. More specifically, it's already here, my AS exams. It starts on the 15th for me, yet I'm here. Not doing anything. Emoing. It's not a word, but it's good enough for me. My English sucks. I need someone to talk to. Everybody's busy. It's disgusting.

I'm disgusted. At myself. It sounds like I'm crapping right now. But crap, I'm not in the best mood today. I need to talk to somebody. MSN. Now. Not like anybody will read. Oh shit. I'm a lifeless basetart. Sigh.

I wanna dai. Then people won't have to live with the trouble of knowing me. That'd be a great relieve for them, even for me.

uncheerioseets, arty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps if you ask yourself, what do you want in life? do u want to be happy or to be in this stage...if you choose, choose correctly so that your actions will only serve yourself and not burden others.

Arthur Chia said...

Hey Anonymous,
Thanks, I've already decided what I wanna do. So I'll just go with the flow from now..

..Till I meet another pit stop. :D

Anonymous said...

If you meet a pit stop...don't stop, move on...for that is what life allows us and life is full of choices, there are neither black nor white in it...always in shades, so just cherish things as they go along, who knows, you may find something more precious out there??? always keep a level of optimism alive...let that be the guiding spirit to pull you along...

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)