My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I ♥ you

As you can see, the template's done! Hurray to me. XD Took me like, 6 hours in total? O.O But yah, it's worth it, RIGHT? I like it lots. ;D

Got my inspiration from Iminlikewithyou.com. Shaun intro-ed me the website cause he wanted to play a game with me. And bam! I got my inpsiration. The theme, however, was from Cherng, who suggested Music. ;D

The picture used are taken this morning. The Musician was the thing I was talking about. The one playing the violin that I bought for RM5 from Hinode Shop @ 1U. Here's the original picture.



Oh well. Enough for now. Tired.

- - - - -


Pics from Wednesday! Uh, these are from my phone. Waiting for Alison to send 'em to me. o.o A bit blur, though. ;D And I look like a frog in the last pic.

Lunch = Awesome.
Milk tea + milk coffee. xD

Nissin noodles with Honey Chicken. O.O But, it's niceeee.

Jo singing! LOL. SUPERSTAR! ♥♥

In the cinema,
Front, L - R, Me, Joanne, Calvin.
Back, THE COUPLE. XD

Front, L - R, AH, you know la. XD


And taa, I'm going to sleep. My neck is HURTING from all the Photoshop work. O.O

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)