My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

irrevocable


So, Happae New Yah? Well. At least kids nowadays have a new hobby of chewing RM1 notes. x)

Happae Neu Yah! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: SAW IV was gruesome. Crapfully full of gore and unneeded violence.
And I loved every single bit of it.

Naturally I had my bolster covering half of my face and muffling the screams that somehow came out from my mouth. Amazing stuff. x)

PP/S: Stupid Shuahuahuahua Ping tagged me.


Rules:

*1. Those who get tagged must answer the question about themselves.

*2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you(tagger).

*3. Continue this game by sending to other people.(refer to rule No.2)


Time: 2213 hours! Uh. 10:13pm. x)

Name: Arthur Chia Tek

Age/Birthday: 17+ *gasp* I'm so old now. / 211091. ♥

School: WMS Taylors College xD

Elder sister: Sadly, no. =|

Younger sisters: No, thanks. ;D

Elder brothers: Abang jahat, Leonard.

Younger brothers: Wish I had one, though. Anybody wanna donate? :D

Favourite liquids [drinks]: Mm.. Mango everything!

Favourite consumables [food]: Inari. Japanese bean curd! ;D

Favourite place to sleep: On grass at night. Seriously. You havta try it. :D

Flying?: Irritably annoying. The headache it gives.

Swimming/Diving?: Swimming. Stopped. Thus, I gained weight. ;D

How many friends in MSN?: *shy* 409. :S

Couple?: Preferrably compatible. Means I'm single. x)

Loved ones?: People. Anybody that talks to me. ;D

Get kicked on the butt: Uhh, absolutely annoying! *glares at cousins and uncle*

Allergic?: Dogs, cats, fur in general, dust, perfume. :O

Gastric?: Everyday. 3rd degree gastric. xD

Age of marriage?: 28. Sigh.

Children wanted?: 2 or 3 would do. Too crowded otherwise. x)

Age of death?: 81 or 100. Perfect squares. xD

Animals in house?: My maid Cow.

Longest fingernail ever kept: One month. xD

Wanted birthday present : Anything from that someone. x)


Q: In your dream, god tells you that you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?

A: Right now? Friends. At least people who have MSN and unlimited computer usage time. AND knows how to play Scrabble. X)

I tag :-

Alanna
Saunder
Cherng
Jamin
JieCong
Leash
Aidy
Sammy
Matt
Dhinesh
You? :D

Oh. Do the one below for me too. Thanks. :D

- -

A. Attached or single?

Single. =(

B. Best friend?

None. Sad.

C. Cake or pie?

Can I take both? :D

D. Day of choice?

Mondays. Cause that's when classes start again. xD I'm such a masochist.

E. Essential item?

Computer, phone, clothes, books.

F. Favorite colour?

Everything that makes me look slimmer. x) Lime green moar than anything else.

G. Gummy bears or worms?

Worms! It's gummy worms, right? XDD

H. Hometown?

Uhh. Born in KL? But father's hometown is in Muar. So.. I don't know. xD

I. Favorite indulgence?

Inari. XD Chocolate and ice cream.

J. January or July?

July. Mid year breaks. :D

K. Kids?

Two or three. Whatever suits my partner best.

L. Life isn't complete without?

Finding something that you'd be obsessed over with.

M. Marriage date?

Mm. 21st October. :D

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?

Two, I think. o_o

O. Oranges or apples?

Apples! ;D And sweet oranges.

P. Phobias?

Cockroaches and dog fur. xD Height too, scared I'm gonna jump instead of falling. ;D

Q. Quotes?

"Live as if you'll die tomorrow; learn as if you'll live forever." - Ken Hon. xD

R. Reasons to smile?

None, really. A joke would suffice. :D

S. Season of choice?

Anything normal. Like, body temperature. So you don't sweat. x)

T. Tag 10 people.

Can you do it for me? *puppy dog eyes*

U. Unknown fact about me?

I have Tweety bed sheets. LOL. :D

V. Vegetable?

Lettuce. XD

W. Worst habit?

Crossing my legs when playing piano. Hurts the backbone.

Y. Your favorite food?

Inari. x)

Z. Zodiac sign?

Libra. ALL HAIL LIBRANS! :D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)