My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, December 29, 2006

butterflies

Original posting date is on 28/12/06

*EDIT*
I got..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

FIVE only >_______<"

Two Bs - BM and Geo.
I wanna cry wei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? 5 ish good enough? Noooooooooooooo.

Hsu-Cherng got 7. + 1C
My oh-so best friend, Peter Chan 7.
Tan Chyn Woei also 7.
ELTON LUO 7! >_<" + 1C
Andrew Liow got 7.
Amanda Foo got 7.
Sara Low 7.
Kuang Ern? 7.
Jie Cong 7. + 1B
Fong Saunder 7. + 1D
Shobna 7.

Where are the 8s?
Xin Qian got 8.
Ming Hui got 8.
Matthew James got 8.
NEW Addition
Katherine Loke, 8. <- I envy her.

Oh, 6?
Johann Oh, 6
Esther Lian 6. + 1B
Boon Yang, 6 too. + 2Bs
My cousin, Su Ling 6, too >< + 1C and 1B
Even Nicholas FOONG got 6 >_<" + 1B

ME? AN EFFING 5! At least Evelyn can teman me with the 5s >_<"
Au Yong also got 5 XD

Apparently, BM was super hard. D: Almost everybody on the list had B for BM and C and D for Chinese lol.

I'm so sad right now. I have no idea how to write it here.

If I had one wish,
It will not be of happiness,
I'd only fulfill my wish,
That's to cast away my sadness.

If only I could turn back time,
I would have more than a dime,
Tears in my eyes caused by lime,
PMR results are so not mine.

EFFFFFFFFF IT >___________<"

*EDIT finish,*

As I sit here and wait for my friend's mother to come and fetch me, I'm starting to feel a lil' puky-ish. I wanna puke, damn it! ><.

Waiting to get fetched.
Waiting to go to school.
Waiting for the moment to come.
Waiting, for everything I've done over the past 3 years. I'm so effing nervous .___.

This morning, 1am sth, can't shleep ><. Sho, wrote a sucky poem XD.

Soundly asleep I am not,
Results is what tying the knot,
Of fear and what not,
Fear overcome me not.

>__<" sounds like a spell or something. If I were to cast it on myself, I'd be so happy ;p

So, here I am, waiting, waiting, waiting.

cheerioseets, arty. ><

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)