My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hm. It's Christmas Eve.

*Notice, I changed the graphix and I like the curvy things beside my Fwords ;p. Made that with pen tool in photoshop XDD*

It's Christmas Eve. And WE, the Chia residents, decided to host a party for our friends and family ;p It's today, and soon. But heck, yesterday, our christmas tree in our garden decided to play mhean and poked me when I was moving it. *stares at tree*

We decided to give it a makeover and become the thing of the night ;p



That's just the lights, the presents, are expensive O.O.



Anyways, people should be coming soon. Imma go prepare the stuffs. My parents and bro went to BSC's Mr Ho's to get the turkey. ;p

Cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)