My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

friends forever.

[I wrote this yesterday]
Yesterdhay. Whas. Second day of the write-a-song workshop. Woke up at 8 sth and did blah blah stuffs until 9. Reached at 9.30.

When I went up the stairs to the NST Training Centre and stepped into the room, the first person I saw was Anjlee, and started laughing again, remembering what we did on the first day. Then I saw Shayne, with his guitar. Then came Daryl. XD. Both of them didn't do their homework. Liek, first day, they gave us homework.

Blah blah, then came our group activity. First, we couldn't choose our groups, then they decided to let us choose if there's two girls and one boy or two boys and one girl. Later, when we, Shobna, Anjlee and me, went to ask so that we can add another member into our group, they decided to let us choose our members, of any number and gender.

During lunch time, we were still laughing about something I can't remember of what, then I put on the song, Little Drummer Boy, by Josh Groban. Then came the phrase, ram pam pam pam XD and so we decided to put that in our song.

When the activity started, we chose the song, Absolutely Everybody and started copying down the lyrics, from the song on my phone XD. Yes, my phone does wonders :P Our song lyrics go like this:

Intro

(Sara's solo)
Absolutely friends forever, friends forever, friends forever.
Absolutely friends forever, friends forever, friends forever.

(Me, Shobna and Anjlee)
Absolutely friends forever, (Sara) friends forever, friends forever.
(The trio)
Absolutely friends forever, (Sara) friends forever, friends forever.
(The trio)
Absolutely friends forever, (Sara) friends forever, friends forever.
(The trio)
Absolutely friends forever, friends forever, friends forever.

Verse

(All four of us)
We're all having a really good time
When we're together no one can make us part
Everybody nees a lil' friendship
Wherever I go you're always with me
We all need a helping hand
You're always there to hold me when I'm feeling blue
We're not different, we're just the same
the best friends in the world.

Chorus

(The trio)
Absolutely friends forever, (Sara) friends forever, friends forever
(All)
Absolutely friends forever, wherever we go
We all are and we'll always be
Absolutely friends forever

(Repeat Verse)

Bridge

(My solo :P)(Using the Little Drummer Boy's rhythm)
We are all friends, ram pam pam pam.
We will stay together, ram pam pam pam.
We are friends forever, ram pam pam pam.
We will stay together, ram pam pam pam.

(Repeat Chorus x2)

That's our song :P

Oh, we're called, The Laughing Sugarhats. As usual, having all our initials and all.
[S]hobna, [S]ara, [A]njlee, [A]rthur. And we laugh 24/7. Liek, I'm laughing now XD

[End of yesterday's post, following is today's post]

Yesterday was, how to kill a pebl monday. I was sleeping the whole day yesterday, too tired ._.


Just that. The Pebl isn't visible. Not my fault XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)