My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, December 04, 2006

monday again.

Blah. I ish bored. My new comp, which was supposed to arrive today,

..

..Didn't show up.

-|-<===>-|-

Yesterday, woke up at 10.12am. Chatted with Fayth and her really whacky friends until 12.10am. Nice timing, eh? I like it, too. Went to bathe. Guitar class. Blah blah. Reach home at 2 sth. Slept until 5. Had to bathe for dinner at my auntie's house.

Here's a pic of one my cute cussies.


-|-<===>-|-

How to kill a Pebl! woot XD


This ish like, normal stuff. Just construct. I did something like a drop thingy, so it drops further <3


Chlose up.


I'm ish bored. Check out the shongs section while you're here <3 Just click play and press pause. Wait a lil' while and play.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)