My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December Day!

*edit* Omfg, I like, totally forgot that today's Fword Friday. So.. Here's the sketch, entitled, Heassion. Hearts of Depression.*/edit*

Woot, Today. Ish. Dechember Dhay!

Yesterday, did anybody watch Biological Zombie or something liddat? That show ar.. I tell you. I watched it for the second time adi. But heck, it still scares the crap out of me. So, I had another dream. This time it's a nightmare. And yes, it was because of that fcuking show. Now I'm so paranoid of the dark.

Arty's Nightmare. Note, uber suckyness fiction. UBER SUCKY.

As I was walking down the stairs, a note was lying on the sofa's shoulder. The note appeared to be written on a brown-coloured paper. When I took it and read it, I saw my name write in the middle of the note. At the bottom, was the numbers, 66.01. There were some words there. Saying, "At the struck of midnight, 66 minutes and 1 second later, you will die. I was frightened when I read that note. Then, I thought, 'Maybe it's a prank by my brother.' So I left it alone and didn't care about the note.

At the tick of midnight, I was getting paranoid of the dark. It was raining heavily, and BOOM! struck a lightning. I saw, at a split eye of a second, a girl, dressed in ninja-looking dress, holding up a sword, pointing at me. I was getting afraid. So, I quickly ran for the lights, and switched it on till I fell asleep again.

-this part is totally made up-
When I woke up, there was a faint feeling of happiness in me. Once I opened my eyes, I saw clouds and more clouds. 'Where am I?', I thought.

OH WELL I EFFING SUCK IN FICTION WRITING LAWL.

Todae, I'm gonna sit at home the whole day like I do, everyday.

..

akrjgna;trkjtanhkaljthnatlkjan

This sucks.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)