My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

To kosong-kosongkan seven.

o.o I added Happy New Yah to my blog graphics. If can't see. Then click here to load it first then refresh the page XD.

2006. Had been a big year of firsts. Let me tell you what I did for the first time in 2006.

It's the first time,
- I phailed my first piano exam. And it's the Grade 7 one. XD

- Ate neuhaus, Belgium's finest chocolates.




- Drank the sauce of cheese-butter-milk crab.


- Participated in a treasure hunt.


- Took the monorail for the first time. ;p

- Had more lub for my soft toys. Especially Mr Panda in my bro's car. And of course Brownie. ;p


- Cam-whored so much my photo collection is gonna explode.

- Started my first blog. March, I think.

- Got closer to alllllllll my friends. Especially my school friend.

- Got to know Shobna ;p

As you guys know, I was crouching down. So my face is like, on her shoulder. So it looks really weird. Mikhail.<- don't look at this word

- Made my own template graphics. Themed Heassion. Which is this one. But the words are from the previous template. I like it. Just changed the colour

- Wrote blardy a lot of apology poems for the first time.

- Spent my holidays doing nothing. Yea, it's the first time lol.

- Took soooo many pictures at Pangkor for the first time.

- Got my first mp4. -> Which I gave my bro since he doesn't have an mp3 which I have XD

- Got my first Mp3 phone. -> which started the cam-whore thingy.

- Watched an anime until I cried. (Ouran Koukou, last epi ><)

- Participated in so many events in school. Lawl.

- And I can't remember the rest ;p

*baru added*
- Spent so much time on my blog ;p

- I met Boon Yang and Matthew James.

- Saw my friends in a different perspective and accept some of those whom I hate XD

Anyways, I just wanna wish everybody out there who reads my blog a very Merry 2007 and a Happy 2007. Yea, there's no diff there ;p

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)