My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

write-a-song

todae. Was supposed to wake up at 7am to download KAL. But mehh. My alarm went off at 7am then again at 7.05am. I shut both of it off. Then fell asleep again. XD

I finally woke up at 8.34am. Like, 30 minutes to prepare to get ready for the Write-A-Song Workshop at NST training centre. Bleh. Left house. Reach.

Then. Went up to the training centre at the NSTP (New Straits Time Press) Training Centre. Registered my name and got myself a cute name tag rofls.

This workshop is to like, helping you write a song. Well, by changing the lyrics and so on. The "teachers" were, Azmil, Sei Hon and I can't remember the other guy's name. Well, they were really cool. XD like, awesome. :D

I met a really nice girl, Shobna. Hey Shobna, sms me if you read this XD
We took a pic together xP. Well, cause she's the second person that can actually make me laugh for a whole half an hour without stopping <3. The first person ish my tuition teacher XDD.

Anyways, here's the pic, yes, it looks like I'm leaning on her shoulder, I'm actually squating down. XD


Blah, we formed groups like, 1 - 6. Something like that. But we got seperated when a new activity is given. Like, wth. XD

So, my second group among the three was Nagaxess, the name of course, by me :D and we wrote a song! Second activity was to use the Happy Bday rhythm. We came up with this!

*edit*Ugh. The title, I totally forgot. "Holy Fish and The Magical Fruit Cake"*/edit*

God gave us a wish,
So we asked for a fish,
and it came with a fruit cake,
when we finish, we rake. XDD

Cute, right? :P

Third activity. Was, any rhythm, must rhyme and make sense. O.o. My third group, had, Xiao Juin from Form 1 in WMS <3 Well, 6 of us came up with the song, Holiday! We used the We Will Rock You beat. Like, bom bom cha XD. But the rhythm, I changed it a lil' cause the verse part of We Will Rock You kinda fast. Here's our lyrics:

Hey guys, it's so boring,
Let's go, to somewhere else,
Where the, sea is splashing,
The place, we collect shells.

*uses We Will Rock You chorus rhythm*
We are on a holiday, holiday.
Let's all have fun, all the way, all the way. XD

Then repeat and all XD

Just that, tomorrow is the second part of the workshop. We can bring a music instrument. It's totally optional XD. and we got homework! XD. We're suppose to choose numbers again ._. I got 4, which is "What are your thoughts are feelings for 'Your best friend and what he/she is like'" XD.

I'm sho lazy to do it right now ._. Probably later then XD.

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: I'm still sad I haven't received my letter from WMS. But heck, I'm happy I have my new comp now <3
 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)