My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, December 18, 2006

goodbhye. shaun. hello. ice cream.

Shaun teh Victor Pickering. (no, the teh isn't there XD Take it away! >_<") Ish gonna migrate to Hong Kong next year, I think. Well, his parents invited our family to go for the high tea at Mum's Place, in Damansara Perdana. Ish. I took a pic with him and his sister, of whom I'll really really miss. I'm gonna miss you, Roxanne! ><. She's only 8. Don't you dare say aynthing XD.


Ish. Once again. I was kneeling and he was on the chair. And his brother was calling him gay. Not my fault :P


Ish Roxanne and me <3 Ain't she cute :P

Blah. Today's "How to kill a Pebl Monday" right? I'm gonna be on hold for a few weeks until I'm feeling happy. Sho. To make me feel happy-er. (Happier, just for those people who can't read), Imma put on my chutey soft toy collection. Yea, I collect soft toys XD.


This ish my chute doggie. He ish. Brownie <3. One of the two dog soft toys I have. The other's Patrick, yea, the red one, I don't like Patrick. He's black and red. XD.

Ish. Did you know. I get high on ice cream really fast. Even with a bite of chocolate, I'd be flying high. Yesterday afternoon, went to BSC for something. Came back with a cup of ice cream <3. Green tea ice cream. RM8.90++ (++ ish like tax and all) per scoop. XD. The Mango Sofflet(?) was shooooo sweet. I felt like I was gonna die eating that XD. And Cookies and Chocolate ice cream. Heaven <3. Oh. I took a pic of my green tea ice cream XDDDDDD.


I'm a sicko. rofl. I take pictures of food! XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)