My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, December 29, 2006

a lil' sorry is all i can give.

It takes a little heart,
To be able to say sorry,
I hope you find it in your heart,
To be able to say "I'm happy",
Another hope in my heart,
That I'm able to say "I'm sorry".


I know I don't do poems or sth like that. All I want to say is that, I'm sorry. I want you to be like your normal self and be happy. And obviously continue to sms with me. Afterall, you're my SMS buddy >__<"

Anyways, I wanna share something with you guys. Just come back later at 9 something. It's a pic. But it's a funny one. ;p

*edit*
Here it is


It's black sauce with chili. I took it on Mondeh. XD

Guess what I ate for dinnah!

Lobster? Nope.
Fish and chips? Had that in my first post, so no XD
RM100 worth of steaks? Hell no ;p
Cheese-butter-milk sauce with crabs? Hell yea ;p


My mum ate half of it, I think.


*drip* *drip* Yummy :DDDD Omg, I'm drooling XD I literally drank the sauce by putting it on my spoon and in goes to my mouth ;p Omg it was heaven man, HEAVEN! XD
*edit--*

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: stop being angry at me ><, Cherng

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)