My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

PMR Results and the Internet

How are they related? Well, tomorrow ish ze PMR results coming out XD liek, really giving birth to results ;p. And the butterflies in my stomach ish making me puke >< Yea, I'm so nervous. And on Christmas Eve, during the party, my mum made a deal with my dad's best friend, that IF I get 5As plus, he'll treat around 20 people to steamboat.

I was like, wth >< That's actually making me nervous. It's not a reason to be nervous anyways. Since PMR has been long gone. But z0mg. RESULTS! Everything's gonna be decided on how I did. Which I think I did really bad. Just pray for me that I get into science stream >___________<".

And and. Read this, the internet cables thingy disrupting my precious internet right nao:-

We wish to inform our customers that the Internet service is currently experiencing a degradation in performance caused by several outages at some of the international links. This is attributed to the Richter 7.1 magnitude earthquake that struck off the southern coast of Taiwan at 12.07 a.m. on 27th December 2006, which caused the APCN2 (Asia Pacific Cable Network 2) submarine cable fault between Shantou, China and Tanshui, Taiwan and between Lantau, Hong Kong and Chongming, China.

This has caused outages at several TM Net international transit and peering links, mainly to the said countries. As a result, Internet users in Malaysia and other parts of Asia may be experiencing some delay when assessing content and websites hosted outside of Malaysia, especially in U.S., Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea and Europe.

TM Net has taken immediate action to divert traffic through other back-up links to reduce the traffic congestion. The international providers are carrying out immediate restoration works to rectify the problem. We will be making further announcements when the service has resumed.

and and, I received one more from STAR 2-minute SMS news.

27/12 Taiwan earthquake damages undersea cables, disrupting Asian internet traffic, repairs could take weeks/STAR

z0mg WEEKS OMGOMGOMG!!1!!!one!11 ><

PRAY FOR ME. I want Science Stream ><><>< Effing PMR results determines everything. Wtf. >__<""

Good luck to everybody who took PMR in October, to get results of flying colours

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)