My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

pmr dream.

Like I said, I'm having these really weird dreams these days.

..

This time it was my PMR results. So, I got this slip of paper. Opened it. *gasp* it was my PMR results. As I looked through it, I got 2A, 1C and 4D. And I'm like, "Nuuuuu!" It's really scary. ><

2A for Science and Maths, that I'm okay with, like my trial results. 88 and 89 xD

C for BM, I think.

Then the most dreaded D. Failing English, Sejarah, Geography and KH. Like, wth T.T

--

And, z0mg. My comp didn't arrive again. Like, Dell ish a whore. Delayed another week. And buhh bhye says NWN2 -.-

cheerioseets, arty

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)