My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

not feeling well.

Gah, I feel like pouring out my feelings right now. Notice the time. But heck, I can't sleep because of it. If I pour it out, people would be running away from me. I like swearing =3.

Well. I'll start with. The effing letters that WMS sent out. Note, WMS is my school and the school for all my schoolmates, like duh. Like, the letters in brown envelopes.

So. Keith received one. He got into Art Stream. Right. Okay, then Peter received one about fees and all. Let's call this letter [a]. I live in Selayang. Keith stays in Selayang. Katherine and Ming Hui, too. So, Katherine received letter [a] today. So did Ming Hui. So why the effing hell I didn't receive it? I don't know. Oh wait, maybe I got rejected. Hmm. I'm so effing paranoid now. "Will I make it to WMS? Nuu, says my heart." z0mg.

Hm, I'd better start choosing an alternative school right now.

..

I hate WMS for not letting me choose which stream I go. Why can't you be like SMK Seafield and let me choose. I want to follow Shaun to HK right now. -.-

uber-bad-mood-and-fucking-paranoid-to-cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)