My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

bali



- - - - -

My phone is a scary thing. I received this message at around 10 something when I was making super thick tasteless barley for my Chemistry experiment tomorrow.

Hai ewa, how r u?
Blh kenal, im yor secret admire ok.
Harapan nk kuar dgn u, so blh suai kenal, i ada keta, so anytime i blh pick u up ok. Hehe:-P

Wtf? you say? Btw, his number is +60172839903. Who wants it, take it, and go sit in the car that he has. I'm too hawt for him. x)

Apparently a lot of Malay guys are all over me. I picked up and put down so many calls from these Malays. I never knew I'm so hot. xD Liek, sexeh, you know. Sizzlin' hawt. x)

It's annoying. They suck.

- - - - -


On a side note, I would like to give my condolences to Madam Phoon for her loss. Her father had passed away last night.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he will live.
And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."
John 11: 25 - 16

- - - - -

Other than that, I bought a pack of barley and started to boil them in hot water. And seriously, it's so thick that it's like those kiddy poridges with lotsa lotsa lotsa nutrients and no taste. And it's the same. It smells like barley, it looks like barley. But when you put it in your mouth, you'd be able to see your facial expression without even using a mirror. It's that wonderful.

We're gonna use these stuffs to make Ethanol (alcohol) tomorrow. Man, I've got 32 people in my class, including me. 16 pairs, which is 2 people per group. And each group has to have a different FOOD/JUICE that is able to make Ethanol. So, we had around 10 minutes to decide in class, NOT KNOWING WHAT CREATES WHAT cause we haven't learn alcohol yet. Soo, I ended up with barley. Some had MANGO and STRAWBERRIES which are basically VERY hard to produce PURE juice. Can't add water and all. So basically it's gonna be really expensive for them to do it. XD

Ahaha, I can't wait till tomorrow. Imma take picture of the thick-untasty-barley tomorrow morning when I'm going out for school.

It's late, I'm going to bed. ->
My lover awaits me there.


cheerioseets, arty.

DID YOU KNOW THAT BARLEY IS FROM BALI? X)

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)