My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

fives


So. Honours Day's this Saturday. Like. Day after tomorrow. And tomorrow's the first screening of 21. xD

Honours Day. Is a day. That we honour. Students who did exceptionally well for PMR and SPM. And also people who did VERY VERY well the previous year in the normal examinations. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people. For 4 years in a row now, I've been going to Honours Day. What for? you ask? Singing. Choir.

Sigh. So, for four years straight now, I've been looking at people receiving prizes and certificates, while I just sing on that day. Heck, at least I get to be there. xD

- - - - -

Anyways, camwhoring is a fun thing. However, there's something that I haven't done yet. Which the classic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 lala poses.

editLEASH ASKED ME TO POSE ONE LAAAA. XDD/edit


One.. =(


Two! =)


Three ;P


Four! =D


Five! XDD


Ahaha, so. I always wanted to do that. XD Maybe I should go out with Leash and do it together with her. XD

If anyone of you is up to it, we can do it together, or you can show me your version of the 1 - 5s. =D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)