My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

bye

21.

It's a nice number.

It's a composite number. Having 3 x 7 or fusing 2 to 1.

It's also my birthday. October 21st, 1991. So it's a very nice number, since I share my birthday with a lot of people that I like.

21. Isn't it awesome? Like, WA-POW! kind of awesome.

21. Is also a movie.

I was like, *shock* cause I'd never imagine my favourite number becoming a movie. Like, seriously. Is your favourite number a movie? Unless of course it's 24. That doesn't count cause it's a series. xD No, right? Nyeh! MY FREAKING FAVOURITE NUMBER IS A MOVE, BEAT THAT! XD
Number 23 - Saunder.
*cough* Sorry.




- - - - -

Moving on. I became a model cum photo-manip guy at KBU's Open Day. Sort of. It wasn't THAT fun, but it was. So. xD I really suck. Cause my face was so ugly I was crying. Can't blame me, it's natural. It's like, seeing Erik's real face. (Phantom of the Opera)

Oh, I went with Xuan. Forgot to mention her. xD We went with our mums and one of my fwens, Wai Kit. ;D

Okay, so. Nyeh. I'm totally worn out right. Gonna go sleep. And you won't be seeing me in school tomorrow. Seriously.

Good night, and have a nice sleep.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)